Eazidraw Cordless Curtain Track
Flexibility is the key with the battery powered Eazidraw Cordless curtain track, as the system can be installed almost anywhere, since there is no requirement for direct mains power supply. Ideal for retro-fitting with up to 500 operations between re-charges, it gives any mains-powered system a run for its money, with the added benefit of no wires and no need for an electrician.
The motor comes with a 14.8V Li-Ion battery that can be charged in situ or detached and charged separately. In the event of a flat battery, the curtains can also be operated manually.
Compatible with the easy-to-use timer control option, the curtains can be set to open and close automatically while you are at home, work or play. The timer function also acts as a security feature by simulating occupancy of the property whilst you are away.
All our radio-controlled curtain track systems have a built-in dry contact interface (DCI) at the base of the motor which can integrate with most home automation or building management systems, giving you that little bit more versatility.
Features at a glance
- Long life Li-ion battery powered track with no trailing cables to hide
- Rechargeable battery powered electric curtain track system operated by remote control.
- External control interface for building integration
- Up to 6m track
- Single or double draw
- Charger plugs into standard UK mains power socket
- Simple DIY installation
- No electrician required
- Shaped options available
- Use your existing curtains
- Wave runner option
- Uses standard curtain hooks
- 3-year warranty
What is supplied in the kit?
- Your track, manufactured to your specific size and fully assembled
- MD940 Motor c/w 14.8V rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery charger and mains cable
- Glider type of choice
- Your choice of draw type – single or double draw
- Choice of mounting brackets