Eazidraw WiFi Curtain Track
The Eazidraw WiFi offers superior functionality which is to be expected from its innovative WiFi and motor technology. The system is easy to install with either self-set or user adjustable stops. A gentle soft start/ soft stop action with the addition of two special positions, personal to you for an air of individuality
Operated by tablet, smartphone or radio remote control, the system offers that extra bit of luxury that is becoming ever more prevalent with modern day living. The free APP can be used with both Android and IOS and can have multiple time operations and scene options. With additional control via Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant. The system even offers real-time feedback of curtain position.
Careful consideration has been given to each aspect of making this a simple to use and easy to install system for the home. The Eazidraw WiFi comes complete with the MP43w motor, 24V power pack and 3m mains lead with standard UK plug. The MP43w also has a built-in dry contact interface (DCI) at the base of the motor which can facilitate most Home Automation or Building Management Systems, giving it that little bit more versatility.
Features at a glance
WiFi, radio control and touch control operation
- Real-time positional feedback via intuitive App
Integration with Alexa Siri and Google Assistant
Quiet DC motor with external powerpack
- External control interface for building integration
- Motor automatically sets limits or can be user defined
- Intermediate functions
- Soft start and stop speeds
- No electrician required
- Track can be shaped
- Uses standard curtain hooks
- Use your existing curtains
- Wave runner option
- Up to 8m track
- 3m mains lead with pre-fitted UK mains plug
- Curtain weight up to 40kg (dependent on length)
- 3 yr Warranty
What is supplied in the kit?
- Your track, manufactured to your specific size and fully assembled
- MP43w Motor complete with powerpack and 3m mains lead with UK plug.
- Glider type of choice
- Your choice of draw type – single or double draw
- Choice of mounting brackets