The Mini Battery Powered Curtain Track
Features at a glance
- • Long life rechargeable battery powered track
• Charger, plugs into a standard UK socket
• Remote controlled
• No electrician required
• Shaped and Bay window options
• Existing curtains can be used
• Wave runner options 60mm – 80mm
• Self setting limits
• Up to 3m track
• Single or double draw
• Quiet motor
• Simple DIY installation
• 3-year warranty
What is supplied in the kit?
- Your track, manufactured to your specific size and fully assembled
- Motor c/w rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery charger and mains cable
- Glider type of choice
- Your choice of draw type – single or double draw
- Choice of mounting brackets
Battery powered curtains - Track
The Mini Cordless curtain track is a battery-powered system that offers a great deal of flexibility when it comes to installation. It can be installed almost anywhere since it doesn't require a direct mains power supply.
With up to 500 operations between recharges, this system is ideal for retrofitting, and with its slimline powerful motor, competes with its mains-powered rivals but without the need for wires or an electrician.
The system comes with a Li-Ion battery that can be charged in situ or detached and charged separately. If the battery runs out, the curtains can still be operated manually. The curtains can be easily controlled using the timer control option, which allows you to set them to open and close automatically while you're at home, work, or play. The timer function also acts as a security feature by simulating occupancy of the property while you're away.